SharePoint Search page "search verticals" functionality

Mar 16, 2015 at 5:48 PM
I'm not sure anyone has come across this before... The Permissive XFrame Header seems to work fine for most of our SharePoint Search site, but I still get "SCRIPT5: Access is denied. init.js, line 1 character 61098" when clicking on the top header menus just under the search box webpart (Everything, People, Converstions, Videos) - not my screenshot but here they are highlighted as search verticals Image. Not sure if anyone has come across this before - I'm running SharePoint 2013 and to the best of my knowledge the pages are standard out of the box stuff with some small style changes.

Thanks in advance, Dom!
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is caused by the module since I cannot reproduce this behaviour. Is that error gone if you disable the Web App Feature? Is it back when you enable it again? Is this when viewing in an iframe?
Mar 18, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Apologies, not sure why I didn't mention it but yes, you are right, this only happens when viewing in an iframe - works fine when viewing the page on its own/outside of an iframe. Everything else works in an iframe when you enable your web app feature which is brilliant, just not the Search Verticals... Dom
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Mar 18, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Thanks for checking, and the details in your answer. This has been raised with Microsoft to check possible options so will post any relevant response here too.