This project is read-only.
1

Resolved

After upgrade to release Oct 21, 2015, can open file larger than 1.5 MB

description

Hi

After upgraded Permissive Xframe Header solution to Oct 21, 2015 release from Mar 2015 release, we get the error " This content cannot be displayed in a frame " for any file that larger than (~) 1.5 MB size. Small files up to 1.5 MB are working fine.
We did not see this issue with the Mar 2015 release.

is there a settings or what can we do to make this work with larger file?

Thanks in advance for you help

Swanl

comments

Swanl wrote Aug 2, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Hi

Just want to provide more information in my test.

This issue only happen when I opened a document library in a Xframe and click the "Upload Document Link" to upload a document.

I have tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer browser and see the same issue.
If I use Drop and Drag (window explorer) than that work fine.

Thanks

Swanl

Swanl wrote Aug 2, 2016 at 8:18 PM

I apologize. One more update please

This issue only happen when I opened a document library in a Xframe and click the "Upload Document Link" to upload a document and regardless of the file size.

I have tried with Chrome and Internet Explorer browser and see the same issue.

If I use Drop and Drag (window explorer) than that work fine regardless of the file size.

Thanks

Swanl

vandest wrote Aug 3, 2016 at 10:47 AM

Hi,

I have confirmed the bug and uploaded a new version of the 2013 solution package which you'll have to deploy using Update-SPSolution.

Thanks for reporting!

Swanl wrote Aug 3, 2016 at 9:17 PM

Hi

Thanks you so much for your quick response.

I will update the solution now.

one quick question.
I deactivate the feature in the web application first and that should be good or should I retract the solution also before running the update-SPsolution

Thanks

Swanl

vandest wrote Aug 4, 2016 at 5:21 AM

If you use Update-SPSolution you don't have to deactivate the Feature. It's sufficient to just run the update command.

Good luck

Swanl wrote Aug 4, 2016 at 3:46 PM

Hi

I updated the solution successfully and the issue was resolved. It was a quick and smooth update.

Thanks you for all your helps.

Swanl